My world

My world
The Greatest Love I Have Ever Known

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

'Hey Gurl'

This is what I hear from Jacob over and over and over throughout the day! I hear this so much I even hear it in my sleep! He started it when Chet would call for our two outside girl dogs, Missy and Evie! Jacob picked up on it and at first just yelled that at our dogs. Now he yells it at everyone! We were standing in the checkout line at Walmart and a younger woman, I would say in her late 20s, walked up behind us. The next thing I know, my blue eyed heartbreaker cuts his eyes at the lady and hollars out 'Hey Gurl'!! Of course she laughs and says hi to him! She asked how old he was and what his name was and 21 questions that come with it! It was cute! I can already tell that we are gonna have our hands full with this one!!!

Liam tried to roll over again today. He is getting it! I give him a couple more weeks and he should have it down pat! He tries so hard to keep up with his big brother!!! Its cute to watch him squirm around whenever he is trying to get to Jacob! They are so cute together!!! I love my little buggies!!!


1 comment:

  1. That story about the lady in the checkout line is priceless!!! Sounds so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete